We are committed to provide transparency for customers. Both IDRT and IDRTB (unfrozen) are fully backed 1:1 by Rupiah in our reserves to fulfill the following criteria:
- Total IDR fiat in reserve bank = Total IDRT in circulation + Total IDRTB in circulation
As explained in Key comparisons between IDRT and IDRTB, Frozen IDRTB in our Treasury Wallet are not in circulation, and thus not backed by IDR:
- Total IDRTB in circulation = 90 billion (max supply minted) — frozen IDRTB in Treasury Wallet.
To ensure transparency, the public can audit us as follows:
- Total IDR fiat in reserve bank can be found from audit reports that we will regularly publish (monthly)
- Total IDRT in circulation can be found on public block explorer such as etherscan: https://etherscan.io/token/0x998FFE1E43fAcffb941dc337dD0468d52bA5b48A
- Total Frozen IDRTB in our Treasury Wallet can be seen on Binance Chain explorer: bnb1680p84ypjz4ee7xfrr4hyaln70a37uxp7lnh4e